Life*Is*Short..So_Am_I

Living life to the Fullest!

Monday, January 21, 2008

hey...
shock tat i re-blogged??
hahaahah.. i cant believe it myself..
i juz plain bored didnt noe wat to do..
juz spare some tym updating..
i miss updating my blog..
actualli i miss few other stuffs..
.
i miss my Boifren.
i miss my gurlfrens.
i miss my SPF clan.
i miss Jasmine.
i miss Shehnaaz soooo much.
i miss Shopping.

.
haiz.
being a staff nurse i so tough.
more of mental stress den physical stress.
i dunno.
i seems like im coping well at work but..
i dunno...i love my job now.
so confusing...(i noe...)
.
i comp crashed recently.
i lost all my memorable pics.BOdoh kan!
i feel so marah.
but nothing can be done rite?
.
i msged my gurlfrens juz now.
really really really miss them so much.
i dunno wen i can meet them.
i really want to meet them soon.
rindu banget.
.
oh ya..
me n Boifren are already 5 years attached as from 7th jan.
still counting..
i love him alot..
so much the i cant explain my devotion towards him.

.
tym pass so fast.
im gonna be 21 soon.
hah..
ceeepat sangat.
.
eh! gtg..
i shall blog again soon..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home