Life*Is*Short..So_Am_I

Living life to the Fullest!

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Why??WHy??WHY???????!!!

my PRCP(Pre-Registration Consolidation Placement) schedule is out...
DA*M!
its not realli the full schedule la..
but they only put which ward im going to..
ARggGGGGghHHH!
im going to ward 5A...
ARgGGGGGGgHHHHhhh!
.
its a medical ward..
C class..
infection ward..
ArrrgGGGHHHHhhhh..
i need to get the CHICKEN POX vaccine..
chicken pox vaccine = $70 per jab (need TWO jabs to be fully covered)
that will be $140 sey for two jabs..
ArgGGggghHH!!!!
.
not onli tat...
im not with any of my classmates..
booohooohoooo.....
the only one from my class going to that ward..
and i tink after the PRCP i will forever be in that ward..
for 3 years.....
.
i shall not swear and curse bout getting to be in the ward..
life must go on..
ARGGggGGGHHHH...
ok ok...
i hope people there Gerek2..
i been posted there before thou..
isnt that bad la..
hope my hours there will be great..
.
ok la people..
i'm going to study for my coming papers..
last exam actualli..
den aftr papers on Mon n Tues,
............goodbye NYP..
and hello Tan Tock Seng Hospital..
im very very close to be a Registered Nurse..
so........get ready people...
the new age Staff Nurse is here to serve you..
hhahahahahahahahahaha..
.
i miss my GF, Shehnaaz..
her 20th Bdae is tis Thurs..
so girl....see u soon...
.
And my sistaz..
i may see u girls on Fri,mayb..
miss u girls too....got alot to catch up..
.
And last but not Least..
my Baby, Shah...(hahaha)
i alwaes miss you..
although i meet u everyday..heehee..
i c u on Sat k..
love u alwaes...
Muaaaccckkkz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home