Life*Is*Short..So_Am_I

Living life to the Fullest!

Sunday, March 04, 2007

think before you said any thing..

hmm..
i feeling quite upset actualli..
i viewed Jah's blog few minutes ago..
saw some pics of them having great fun at changi yesterdae..
ya...Happi organized a BBQ pit yst to celebrate the feb and march babies..
bird,apul,zul,dinna,nasha,deedee..
TWO bdae gathering i didnt attend..Jah's and yesterdae celebration..
to my friends...
i'm realli sori..realli realli sorry..
i noe all of of u are like dissapointed tat i cant come..
im dissapointed too..but i hav to set my priorities rite!
my b0ifren 1st..
if i do got the time..i try to make it up to u all ok..??
i'm sorry people...i miss you all!
.
the reason i didnt go to the BBQ is....
i went out wif my BOIFREN!!..
its been so long kiter tak klua as in klua..
i mean...klua tgk wayang n all..
i wanted to watch Norbit since last week..
he booked tixs kat Plaza Sing..
and we watch it.."like duh!" haha
the movie was hilarious..i rate it 3.5 out of 5..
i got to eat the cheessssseeeeee Hot dog..yum,yum..
Ben n Jerry's cocolat brownie ice cream..
and not forgeting popcorn n ice lemon teaaaaa..
.
after movie..
we walked instead of riding his bike all the way to orchard..
he parked his bike at PS..coz conferm at orchard no parking space..
so.......we walk walk la..
hmm...plan to find my elderest sis belated bdae gift..
BUT............
tis budak kecik said some wrong tings..
which made him felt guilty of wat he did wrong in the past..
and it leads to a "little" quarell.."mcm mengungkit gituk la"
it took a while to resolve it coz its been so long we tak quarell..
but everyting turn out ok la..
.
after the quarell..
we walked to PS balik n took his bike..
he said we going home but...
he took me to my favourite SUP KAMBING shop at Boong keng..
heeeheee...ive alwaes love the sup kambing there..SUPERB!!
after sup kambing-ing we went home to my place..
.
at my place
my siblings plus my abang2 ipar minus my along ader suprise..
we bought a cake for along for her 26th bdae which falls on 2nd march..
.
den...after makan n ketawe like orang giler!
me and angah actualli planned to go to Mustafa for midnite shopping..
but Boifren got plan and abg Is is tired..
so everybody balek ke rumah masing..
except for Boifren..he went to his fren's chalet..
tats all...
and WOW! its a long post..heheheh

1 Comments:

Blogger SHE-dah =) said...

baik ah mila..dah start blogging lagi.. ni kalau kau tak update..aku ketok kau..hahaha.. c u later alligator.. =P

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home