Life*Is*Short..So_Am_I

Living life to the Fullest!

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Jangan Tinggal Daku (Don't leave me)

muahahahahahaha...
wen went out wif my GFs yesterday.
and "jangan tinggal daku" was the song of the day.
Jah sang it in a low & deep voice

thus making it very ......... hahahahahahaha..
.
i went to meet my GFs (Syida,Saila,Dinna n Jah).
we suppose to meet up at 4pm at CThall.
but as usual, being a malay(janji melayu),
Din n Jah turn up later.
so Syida, Saila n myself go makan 1st at LJS.
after our food den Din came.
jalan2 and end up at Boat Quay.
we sat at the staircase to talk2 n lepak2
n not forgeting cam whore-ing.
i shall talk less n post more pics.
enjoy the pics.

.


these are random pics taken yesterdae...











i had great tym wif them..

after like 3 months tak jumper saila,smlm baru jumper..

i not sure wen is the next tym we gonna meet eachother..

.

btw,i finish my last paper yesterdae..hehehe..

got few daes break b4 my attachment..

.

i miss my baby alot..

met him for awhile juz now after 3 days tak meet..

going out wif him 2moro night..heehee..

miss u baby...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

muahahaha... nak kena bilang sume org per aku nyanyi sedap? *LOL*

11:50 PM  
Blogger m_ILLA_h said...

wahahahaa...
i sharing to everybody that u hav great talent..hahahaha

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm... gd, gd.. thanx for the free publicity. muahahaha... n btw, sedih sey machine rosak sumenye pasal aku.

8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and to syida, wats that look for? muahaha.. -tgk gambar aku n kau pat ticketing machine tu- haha.. cute sey muka kau.

8:14 PM  
Blogger SHE-dah =) said...

cute?? haha..aku tau!! =P

and jamillah...whats with that budak sebok thingy?? hahahaha!

eh..abeh yg group pic tu kan..actually kena buat muka bodoh...tapi dinna step mentel sakk.. menyampah! hahaha

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

KENTAL SAK. MUKA AKU YANG MCM BABI TUH ASAL DIKAU POST?!

TAK GLAMOUR LAH GINI.

HAHAHAHA. walaupun fana tuh on my phone, tak semestinya kena tarok aper! HAHAHA.

-saila isabella-

1:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OI!!!!!!!! okay wait,
JAMILLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you still remember me sia! I got here thru your sister's blog which I got thru my sister's blog! WAHAHAHAHA.
youre loooooking way damn gooood lar! kau dgn baby kau cute nampak. I miss you baby, well I miss you too baby! nyahahahaha! OKAY, KAU TAKE CARE OKAY!

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home