Life*Is*Short..So_Am_I

Living life to the Fullest!

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

heEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeLLLLLoo

hey!

harlow..

hahaha..

you guys must been wondering..

where ive been all tis while..

im juz plain lazy to update my blog..

Sooooo sooori..

.

k..come on..

lets update wat i hav in mind..

.

1.im on 2 months holidays which started last week!

2.i PASS my final exams and my PRCP.

3.im deeply in love with my boifren still..hahaha..

4.ive turn 20 on 22nd April..

-Boifren brought me to Bird Park.

juz love spending tym wif him..

he bought my a GUESS watch..i like!

-my Great frens blanja me makan at Mak's place few daes after my Bdae..

thanks my lovely frens..

-my elderest n youngest sis bought my a handbag..

-my 2nd sis bought me an OP shorts..

-my momma bought me a beautiful top..

5.i been sleeping over at my sister's place very often.

6.i finally let go some of my precious hair = ive cut my hair..

7.i spend time alot wif my 2nd sis n bro-in-law + my notty boifren..

8.im in good health..hahaha..

9.i miss my GFs..

10.i miss my Bestie..

11.i miss my buddy,Jasmine..

12.im bored sitting at home..

13.im starting WORK in july..

.

i guess thats all...

.

ive updated some pics..

so enjoy..
out wif mama N 2nd Sis yesterdae
my haircut!
on my Birthdae!
thank you for reading n viewing my blog..
muaaacckkz!

2 Comments:

Blogger SHE-dah =) said...

kau nampak macam adik2 sak dgn rambut pendek.. hahaha. but it's nice lahh.. and finally, congratz on updating your blog! hehehehe.. take care~!

3:53 PM  
Blogger m_ILLA_h said...

i tot so..
mcm many years younger..
i feel 17..babbbe!!!!
hahahahahaha....

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home